20 August 2021
The perfect assortment of pillows can complete a sofa, chair, or bed. Pillows are the easiest way to bring in an extra touch of color and texture. You don’t have to break the bank to decorate your space with cute pillows. We’ve rounded up twelve pillows under $100 for you to shop!
- Linden Pillow, Coterie Home ($58.00) – I love the loop detailing on this beauty. A gorgeous neutral option to add some visual interest to any area.
- 23″ Boucle Mocha Pillow, CB2 ($64.95) – Bouclé always brings the most gorgeous texture to a space. And this color is giving me all the desert modern feels.
- Charcoal Gray Chenille Pillow “Oak Bark”, Etsy ($55.00) – Every good pillow scheme needs a textured solid, and this pillow is the perfect option for layering!
- Mustard Mudcloth Lumbar Pillow, Etsy ($84.00) – I’m absolutely living for this color. This pillow is giving me modern boho feels.
- Graffito Salmon & Cream Pillow, Etsy ($63.00+) – This has to be one of my all time favorite fabrics ever. And a Kelly Wearstler fabric pillow for this low price is unreal! What a steal.
- Savannah Coastal Style Pillow, Coterie Home ($43.00) – This white and indigo pillow cover is perfect for a coastal, boho vibe.
- Karru 16×42 Silver Bolster, Tonic Living ($70.95) – The finishing touch to decorating your bed. I love the abstract design on this one!
- Zipporah 22×22 Cork Pillow, Tonic Living ($69.95) – This cream and camel colored pillow has the most beautiful pattern.
- Panel 18×18 Cognac Signature Velvet, Little Design Co ($78.00) – Nothing brings a level of sophistication quite like a sleek cognac velvet does.
- Petrol Raised Velvet Pillow Cover, West Elm ($49.50) – I’m a sucker for anything emerald green and velvet!
- Cameo 20×20 Antelope Linen Print Pillow, Little Design Co ($73.00) – This print is everything! So chic and timeless.
- Blush / Multi Pillow 18″ x 18″, Burke Decor ($39.00) – I’m loving the muted colors and fringe detail on this wool and cotton pillow.